My Favorite Miley

Okay so we all know I'm a fan of hot messes (Amanda Bynes) but this Miley situation has gotten out of hand. I think today people are either jumping on the Miley Cyrus circa 2006 or Miley Cyrus today trains. Even on vine, Miley has been posting videos saying "like for old Miley, revine for new Miley." But there was a period of Miley before this...


but after this...


and that was this...




How fucking glorious does she look!? I will proudly say that I was a fan of the "Can't Be Tamed" era of Miley when everyone else was not feeling it. I mean, don't complain now that she's a caricature of herself because you didn't accept her when she was trying to be a classy rebel. If you just accepted her in her birdcage then none of this would have happened. The same thing happened with Christina Aguilera and Bionic (which I still stand by as an amazing album). She was in perfect shape and slaying us with dominatrix music videos but everyone shot her down and then she blew up to the size of Kirstie Alley and dropped a truly horrible album (Lotus). 

But I digress...my point is that there were more than two Mileys and even Miley, herself, seems to have forgotten about the mature, sexy, powerful looking Miley circa 2012 a.k.a. My Favorite Miley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

microbrat