Playlist of the Week: 3/31-4/4

Monday: "In Love with Another Man" Jazmine Sullivan 

She's back! After a three year leave from the music industry, Jazmine Sullivan announced that she's working on a new album. In case you forgot how amazing this girl's voice is, here is a reminder. 



Tuesday: "Strong" London Grammar

I just discovered this band when their full album dropped on Tuesday, and I have to say I'm in love with their sound. The lead singer is a mix between Florence Welch and Lorde and is so gorgeous. I think there's a lot to come from them in the future.




Wednesday: "Lay Me Down" Sam Smith

I know I shared a song of his last week but now that he smashed SNL I want to showcase a live performance. This guy is gonna be huge, you'll see. He has every element necessary to put him at the Adele level, and I think this year is really going to be all about him.



 Thursday: "Let Me Leave" Marc Broussard

My bestie and I just got tickets to see this glorious man live in June and I literally can't wait. I've been a fan for so many years and I know he really gives a great live show. This is just one of many songs of his that I'm obsessed with.



Friday: "Say My Name/Cry Me a River" The Neighbourhood

I love this band so much. Their entire album is killer and the lead singer is so unbelievably hot. He's like a younger, bad ass, Zachary Quinto. This performance is amazing because it mashes up two of the best songs ever. Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

microbrat