Oprah Tea!?


                                                                                       (source: today)

It was just announced that Oprah and Teavana teamed up to create the "Teavana Oprah Chai" which will be sold at Starbucks further proving that Starbucks will never run out of new ways to rob it's customers. Since this is Oprah tea, however, I expect one of five things to happen when I drink it.

1. I get a car.
2. I get a superpower.
3. I get a book deal.
4. I get my own television show.
5. I get to meet Obama.

According to Oprah, the flavor profile that she created has a spice and kick to it, as is to be expected. Here you can watch her process. I literally was cackling through all of it because of how lofty they are talking about "light-bodied" vs. "robust" teas, and the proper way to experienced each flavor (i.e. slurping vs. sipping). I also can't ever handle Oprah's cartoony, old man, voices that she pulls.

You can get your hands on your own cup of "Teavana Oprah Chai" at Starbucks across the US and Canada beginning April 29th! Just be sure that when you slurp it you appreciate the full-bodied nature of the alchemic perfection that is this tea.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

microbrat