Playlist of the Week 3/24-3/28

Monday: "Rumour" Chloe Howl

This girl fuses La Roux modernity with Adele sensibility. I'm really digging her. She just did a show in NYC which I'm so mad I missed, but I'm sure this is only the first of what we are going to hear from her.



Tuesday: "Stay With Me" Sam Smith

I've been following Sam for a while now and I'm so excited he's getting bigger. He is going to be the musical guest this week on SNL so if you have the time be sure to check him out. Such a great talent.



Wednesday: "Crawlersout" Purity Ring

This band is one of my personal faves. The entire album I can listen to on repeat when I'm in one of my melancholy electronic moods which happens pretty often.



Thursday: "Down the Line" John Newman

Another artist that I really have grown to like a lot. He sounds like James Blunt but somehow less annoying and sort of like he's been through some shit. This song tugs on the one heartstring I have left in my empty soul, so that says something. I am pissed, however, that he jacked my hairstyle down to the platinum streak.



Friday: "Dickhead" Kate Nash

I chose this song to sum up my week because literally everyone has been a dickhead this week. So yea. Plus I think Kate Nash is a better version of Lily Allen. There I said it.



So that sums up this week's playlist. See you bitches Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

microbrat