The new "Annie" trailer has me screaming

Omg, I can't believe what I just saw. Before I even comment, watch the new "Annie" trailer that was just released so you can get on my level.



Is Tyler Perry behind this? First of Quvenzhané Wallis is annoying. She was annoying when she was at the Academy Awards and she's annoying in this trailer. Secondly we know black people can be rich too. This whole "let's make the white people crazy and the black people sane" concept is so ridiculous to me. If that scene at the end of the trailer with Cameron Diaz and Jamie Foxx was flipped, Al Sharpton would be boycotting the film. I'm so over the one-sided racism.

But we need to also talk about Cameron Diaz's horrible accent. It's so overblown and strained that you can't even hear what she's saying because you are just focused so hard on the fact that the accent is awful. Now that I think about it, I actually can't believe this movie is even happening. But it will probably end up with an Academy Award because Quvenzhané Wallis is in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

microbrat