My Favorite Real Housewives are BACK

Last night was the premiere of the latest season of "The Real Housewives of New York" and it was everything I had hoped for and more.



We met a new housewife, Kristen, who was born and raised in my home state of Connecticut. She is pretty much the epitome of Connecticut women down to the pained fake laugh. I actually did start to like her, though, after she told her husband he earned a blow job for getting her earrings.

Aviva is back and clearly has taken over the role of the crazy one this season, although Ramona is not fully letting the crazy title go just yet. Carole is also back and is as glorious as ever. She is probably my favorite housewife of all time in terms of me wanting to actually hang out with her. Then we have Heather who looks like she's gonna be a fucking spitfire this season, and finally, Sonja. Sonja appeared on "Watch What Happens Live" last night and performed a burlesque number that she wrote herself. I don't know how or why this happened but it was the most amazingly awkward moment of anything ever. Here's the clip:



I can't. It was only three minutes but tell me that didn't feel like three hours! It's on the same level of awkward as like accidentally walking in on your mom naked. I was cringing and covering my eyes the entire time. I don't know if she did five shots before she did this number or what but I think at least once a week they need to have her back to do a burlesque number. My favorite is when she tries to say "SXSW" and instead says "I mean, SW...festival stuff."

So it looks like this season of Real Housewives of New York will once again solidify them as my favorites, because the level of Xanax and Booze these bitches are hyped up on is otherworldly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

microbrat