The "Lindsay" Reality Show

Guys, GUYS! Have you seen it?! The first trailer for the Lindsay Lohan reality show on the OWN Network (of course) is live. How excited are you? I literally can't contain myself. Disaster Lindsay is back and we get to see all of the glory in this series. I love how the trailer has that "this is a serious documentary" vibe about it when in reality we all are just going to be sitting there with a bag of fucking popcorn every time she loses her shit. Also, can we discuss how Oprah comes in and basically tells Lindsay to get her shit together? If Oprah tells you to do something you better do it or you might end up in Guantanamo Bay or some shit.

I actually used to be friends with someone who's father was good business friends with Lindsay Lohan's dad so I basically know Lindsay and from what I heard she really is a mess in real life. Like she's not the "I want to stay relevant" mess like some other celebrities (Ms. Bynes), she's a bonafide mess. Real issues just make for better entertainment, let's face it.

The series premiere is this Sunday, March 9th at 10pm and I will absolutely have a glass of White Zin next to me as I scream cackle while watching this.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

microbrat