Scream singing through tough times

It's Monday and we all know that Mondays are synonymous with unpleasant mornings. I saw this video today and I thought that I'd share it with you all because I think it can help us through these difficult days. Francesca is a little girl who has to get a splinter removed and decides that the only way she will survive it is if she scream sings "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" from Disney's Frozen. Here's the clip:

\

First of all, compliments on the trendy fringe and coordinated Disney princess nightgown. Mom could definitely learn a thing or two from her. Secondly, if she was simply screaming the parents would probably get mad and tell her to be quiet, but the fact that she's scream singing makes it cute or funny and they saves her from getting in trouble. Genius. So I thought that I'm going to start scream singing when I would normally just scream.

Crying while hungover? Scream Sing.
Breakup? Scream Sing.
Alarm waking you up on a Monday morning? Scream Sing.

It works all of the time and people will probably find it hilarious and won't judge you as harshly for screaming. The only time I recommend not doing it is during sex. If things get too painful during sex, just do some deep breathing because nothing will kill the mood faster than you scream singing. But everything else is fair game.

So there you have a tip to get your Monday started off on the right foot. You're welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

microbrat